Price per session:
$ 150 -170 for a 50 minutes.
$ 50.00 for group session; 120 minutes
Dairy Ashford office:
- Tuesday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Thursday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Friday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday: some are available
Prices are the same for one person, for a couple, or for a family session.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Crime Victims Compensation (CVC)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully. The following questions are meant to assist you in determining your answers, but you may want to speak directly to the Human Resources Department at your place of employment, should the case apply:
- Does my insurance cover mental health services?
- What is the deductable, and how much will the insurance cover?
- How many sessions-per-year will my insurance cover?
- Do I need to be pre-approved by my doctor to receive services?
The price of the session may be adjusted on individual basis.
Forms of Payment
Cash, checks, and credit cards.
A full session fee is charged for no shows or cancellations with less than twenty-four (24) hours notice, unless it is due to illness or an emergency.
If you fail to cancel a scheduled appointment, we cannot use this time for another client and you will be billed for the entire cost of your missed appointment.
Appointments most be cancelled twenty-four (24) hours in advance.
Your insurance cannot be billed for services not rendered. You will be responsable for co-pay and what insurance would have paid. During your first session, you will be asked to fill out a credit card authorization form; this information will be used in case of a no show or a same day cancellation.
If you have special scheduling issues or concerns, please feel free to call me and discuss a time that best works for you!
Questions? Please contact me