Providing individual, couples and family counseling. Bilingual services available (English & Spanish). LGBTQI friendly.
**Most sessions are currently being done virtually, due to COVID-19. There is limited space for in person sessions. All in person appointments must follow COVID-19 guidelines.
1) Women support group (Spanish).
2) Abuso y control en las relaciones personales.
Available services focused on:
- Sex Therapy
- Sexual related Issues
- Out-of-Control Sexual Behavior
- Intimacy Issues
- Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Gender issues
- Stress Management
- Trauma and Dissociation-PTSD
- Conflict Resolution
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Accepting and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Forensic-Psychosocial Evaluations for Immigration
We work with a wide range of emotional and sexual issues providing services that span from identity and sex-related matters, such as sexual compulsive behavior, intimacy, satisfaction and gender identity, to symptoms related to depression, anxiety, and anger, in couples or individuals.
We offer a comfortable and supportive atmosphere for a highly personalized and confidential approach, which is tailored to each of our clients' individual needs, to help them attain the personal growth they strive for.